We are doing great so far... lots of silliness and fun! We may not speak the same language yet, but we are definitely kindred spirits! Will tell more story later because I've got some hungry people here!
Just look at her!!! Oh, how I have PRAYED and PRAYED for this day to come!! Thank you, Lord, for bringing precious AnXiang and her family together at last.
"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be GLAD in it!"
Rejoicing just a few miles away from AnXiang's HOME!!! Can't wait to hear more. Gotta go find a box of Kleenex now. :)
Oh Jennifer!!!! Praise God! Just look at how happy your sweet girl is!!! Oh my goodness, I am just so happy for you all and am thanking the Lord right now for bringing you all together!!! WOW!!!
Shanna was right! "AnXiang SOOO HAPPY to meet Family!"
What a wonderful smile she has. I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Shanna is at summer school now, but she will be so happy herself, to see her friend's smile.
PS> Tell Kyle to nap when he can! Glad to see him curled up and resting! It's a tough trip.
I am so thrilled to see her so happy with her new family. That was her only wish, to have her own family. God bless you all and may your family create many happy memories together of your adoption trip and for years to come:)
Just look at her!!! Oh, how I have PRAYED and PRAYED for this day to come!! Thank you, Lord, for bringing precious AnXiang and her family together at last.
ReplyDelete"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be GLAD in it!"
Rejoicing just a few miles away from AnXiang's HOME!!! Can't wait to hear more. Gotta go find a box of Kleenex now. :)
Hugs!!
So happy for you and Anxiang!!! We've been praying for this little girl also!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteJust look at the JOY on Lorelei's face! Thank you, Jesus! God bless you all!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jennifer!!!! Praise God! Just look at how happy your sweet girl is!!! Oh my goodness, I am just so happy for you all and am thanking the Lord right now for bringing you all together!!! WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteShanna was right! "AnXiang SOOO HAPPY to meet Family!"
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful smile she has. I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Shanna is at summer school now, but she will be so happy herself, to see her friend's smile.
PS> Tell Kyle to nap when he can! Glad to see him curled up and resting! It's a tough trip.
Linda
I am so thrilled to see her so happy with her new family. That was her only wish, to have her own family. God bless you all and may your family create many happy memories together of your adoption trip and for years to come:)
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Lee Ann