Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Getting to know her

Nap time... finally a few minutes to update pictures here and on facebook.  We've been having trouble with our internet connection, so frustrating because we wanted to share with friends and family this awesome experience.  Looks like our connection is up and running, so here's a little bit about our girl and what we've been doing.

She is a little peanut, about 18 1/2 pounds and barely wearing 12 months clothes.  She seems to know who we are.  When our guide asked her who her Mama and Baba was she looked right at us.  She is good at sitting but is quick to move when the mood strikes her (such as when I walk out of the room).   She loves affection and will tilt her head in for kisses.

She woke up from her nap crying and but calmed right down when I picked her up.   She has been fighting a cold so we have been seeing a lot of the inside of our hotel!

Well, naptime is over, so I'll post a few pictures and try again later!




1 comment: