Though this is but one more step on our way to Lorelei, here is the particularly awesome part of the story. My friends from college, Julia and Andy, are also on their way to China to adopt a precious little girl. A few weeks ago, I heard from her that they received LOA in 5 weeks, 3 days. (The average time to wait is about two months, so that sounded pretty good to me.) I hoped (and prayed) that ours would come quickly too.....but exactly 5 weeks, 3 days? WOW!
"But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer." Psalm 66:19
PS For those of you who are going to pull out a calendar and check, our LOA would have arrived yesterday if it hadn't been a federal holiday!

Congratulations! I have been wondering who the parents were of the lovely girl at our son's SWI. (saw photos on yahooswi site) Looking for ward to following your journey and hopefully following in your footsteps in a few months after you. Would you be intersted in connecting by email?
ReplyDelete