Is it really July already? We've had a busy month, what with Kyle going to two weeks of camp, then VBS at church. Kyle learned how to make dumplings and speak a little Mandarin at a Chinese cultural camp held by our local school district. Now he needs to teach his mom and dad!
We've been working on Lorelei's room too.... still needs a few more homey touches, but it's a beginning!
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful 4th of July!
LOVE the room!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHer room is so cute! We are moving Bailey into Brinley's room. Bailey had a ladybug themed room so I will probably have some ladybug goodies looking for a good home soon if you want to check them out! I can send you some pics when we get things together.
Hi Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so close now. It is so exciting. Shanna is happy for her friend!! I love Lorelei's quilt.
Love, Linda
Hi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI keep coming back to check for updates! So excited for all of you! :)
Hugs!
Sharon
What an adorable room! She will be thrilled with her new home.
ReplyDelete